Mumble Server Hosting
Free and open source VoIP
Mumble is a voice over IP application primarily designed for use by gamers and is similar to programs such as TeamSpeak. Mumble uses a client–server architecture which allows users to talk to each other via the same server. It has a very simple administrative interface and features high sound quality and low latency.
C++ PC / Mac / Linux   13+
star star star star star80k+ Super Positive (90%)
We heard from users who record podcasts with our multi-channel audio recorder, players seeking realism with our positional audio in games, Eve Online players with huge communities of over 100 simultaneous voice participants (I bet they make good use of our extensive permission system 😄), the competitive Team Fortress 2 community making us their required voice communication platform, hobby radio transmission users, and a variety of workplaces adapting Mumble to fit their needs - be it on-head mobile devices or communicating across countries or into airplanes.
Administrators appreciate Mumble for being able to self host and have control over data security and privacy. Some make use of the extensive permission system for complex scenarios (for example separating two groups but leaders being able to talk to both). Some love to provide their users with additional functionality with scripts making use of server APIs, or host music bots and the like that connect to the server. Those that have an existing user database often make use of authenticators to allow authenticating with existing account login data.
- Low-latency - great for talking and gaming
- Stay private and secure
- always encrypted communication
- Public/private-key authentication by default
- Recognize friends across servers
- For gamers:
- In-game Overlay - see who is talking, FPS and the current time
- Positional audio - hear the players from where they are located in-game
- Wizards to guide you through setup, like configuring your microphone
- Requires a minimum of 1 GB of RAM when ordering the GS-X.
- Requires a minimum of 10 GB of disk space when ordering the GS-X.
- You can upgrade the RAM and disk space as needed.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer (32 and 64 bit)
- Processor: SSE2 compatible CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: At least 60-100 MB free
- OS: Mac OS X 10.9 and above, 64-bit Intel CPU
- OS: Any recent Linux distribution, 32-bit and 64-bit
Getting started with Mumble →
“Really great VOIP app with the lowest latency out there. As for the voice quality, it uses the same codex as TeamSpeak.”
“Best out there. In all aspects: Security, Latency, Licensing, Costs, Features...”
The ultimate all-in-one game management platform.
Services are setup automatically within minutes after purchase.
We offer both layer 2 and 3 DDOS mitigation of up to 20 Gbps.
Easily switch between different games without hassle.
Secured 256-bit encrypted file transfers to keep your data safe.
Backup and restore your servers' files to keep your data safe.
Your server is ran on multiple instances to ensure 99% uptime.
Our network scales globally so you can reach players from anywhere.
Whether a small server or large network, you can upgrade and scale.
An account API allows you to integrate panel operations into your own app!