Insurgency: Sandstorm Server Hosting
Tactical FPS military simulator
Insurgency: Sandstorm is a team-based, tactical FPS based on lethal close quarters combat and objective-oriented multiplayer gameplay. Experience the intensity of modern combat where skill is rewarded, and teamwork wins the fight.
Steam PC / Mac / Linux   17+
55k + Very Positive (85%)
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
An intense atmosphere putting the terror into modern combat
Move with speed and caution as you push through the war-torn environments of a fictional contemporary conflict in the Middle East.
Death comes fast, ammunition must be carefully managed, and the environment must be tactically navigated at every step toward victory.
Insurgency: refined and expanded
For the first time in an Insurgency game, customize your character to show your veterancy with diverse sets of clothing, uniforms, accessories, and character voices. Coordinate fire support with your team, engage enemies with vehicle mounted machine guns, and go head to head in small scale high speed PvP and co-op matches.
Wield new weapons and new upgrades to outmaneuver, outflank, and outsmart the enemy.
War at its realest
Continuing Insurgency’s acclaim as the most atmospheric shooter, Sandstorm is built on Unreal 4 to bring its gritty close-quarters combat into a whole new era of realism.
Skill is rewarded, and survival is paramount. Feel every bullet, and fear every impact.
- Sequel to the indie breakout FPS Insurgency, now with 5 million units sold. Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded, and bigger in every way.
- Character and weapon customisation to show your battle-hardiness.
Unprecedented audio design with positional voice-chat for realistic teamwork,
and heart pounding ambient audio to bring you into the battlefield.
- Peek around corners, tactically breach doorways, use smoke to cover your team’s advance, and call in air support.
- Battle across expansive maps in up to 14-versus-14 player game modes, or 8 player co-operative against AI, now with machine gun mounted drivable vehicles.
- Requires a minimum of 2 GB of RAM when ordering the GS-X.
- Requires a minimum of 10 GB of disk space when ordering the GS-X.
- You can upgrade the RAM and disk space as needed.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4440 (3.10GHz)/AMD FX-6300 (3.50GHz) or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760/AMD Radeon HD 7970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 40 GB available space
View the official Insurgency: Sandstorm wiki →
“If ever there was an example of outstanding FPS gun play, Insurgency: Sandstorm is surely it ”
“It might just have one of the best cooperative modes from any first-person shooter that I’ve played all year”
The ultimate all-in-one game management platform.
Services are setup automatically within minutes after purchase.
We offer both layer 2 and 3 DDOS mitigation of up to 20 Gbps.
Easily switch between different games without hassle.
Secured 256-bit encrypted file transfers to keep your data safe.
Backup and restore your servers' files to keep your data safe.
Your server is ran on multiple instances to ensure 99% uptime.
Our network scales globally so you can reach players from anywhere.
Whether a small server or large network, you can upgrade and scale.
An account API allows you to integrate panel operations into your own app!