Eco Server Hosting
Can you save the world without destroying it in the process?
Enter the world of Eco, a fully simulated ecosystem bustling with thousands of growing plants and animals living their lives. Build, harvest, and take resources from an environment where your every action affects the world around you. An imminent meteor strike threatens global destruction.
Steam PC   Early Access Game 13+
star star star star star59k+ Very Positive (81%)
Publisher: Strange Loop Games
A rich simulation
Every organism in Eco exists as part of a detailed simulation; a disruption in one species can have cascading effects across the planet. Chop down all the trees, and habitats for creatures will be destroyed. Pollute the rivers with mining waste, and your farms will become poisoned and die. The ecosystem supplies the resources you and your community will need to stop the meteor. Manage your pollution, mining waste, hunting, and resource collection to balance your effect on this system.
Backed by science
Eco is built on a rich ecological simulation. All the data generated from the interaction of plants, animals, climate, and players can be searched and analyzed using in-game graphs and heat-maps. Use the collected information as scientific evidence support to proposed laws. The ability to successfully debate using scientific evidence is your greatest weapon against the destruction of your world.
Player run government
Establish and maintain your own set of laws and government, which are enforced automatically by the game. Draft a proposal to limit clear-cutting in a protected forest, incentivize green energy solutions over fossil fuels by providing tax subsidies and penalties. Participate in elections for world leadership, allowing you to set tax rates and allocate community money. Use a programmable law system to make dynamic and flexible rules for the community, passing them by vote. Construct a wide variety of governments; from tightly-regulated dictator-states, to tax-and-spend subsidy programs, or even lawless communities relying on trust.
- Requires a minimum of 4 GB of RAM when ordering the GS-X.
- Requires a minimum of 10 GB of disk space when ordering the GS-X.
- You can upgrade the RAM and disk space as needed.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5 GHz Quad-Core or Intel i5-6500 3.2 GHz Quad-Core or similar
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7850 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 or Intel HD Graphics 540 or similar (2 GB memory recommended)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
- Additional Notes: Translations included in the game are made by our community on Crowdin, only the english language is official and made by us. Only languages that cover at least 80% of the strings in acceptable quality are marked as available here on Steam, but there are more than these available in the game.
View the official Eco wiki →
“Number 1 game of the year...Eco is a revelation...it made me realize that games are actually crucial for understanding our relationship to all kinds of natural and man-made systems.”
— Jeff Grubb
“This game is a true marvel of innovation, creativity, and uniqueness. It provides an extremely unique experience compared to any other game that I have ever played.”
The ultimate all-in-one game management platform.
Services are setup automatically within minutes after purchase.
We offer both layer 2 and 3 DDOS mitigation of up to 20 Gbps.
Easily switch between different games without hassle.
Secured 256-bit encrypted file transfers to keep your data safe.
Backup and restore your servers' files to keep your data safe.
Your server is ran on multiple instances to ensure 99% uptime.
Our network scales globally so you can reach players from anywhere.
Whether a small server or large network, you can upgrade and scale.
An account API allows you to integrate panel operations into your own app!